It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Plans, calculates, designs, develops, tests, and modifies experimental and/or operational electrical concepts or subsystems.
- Have experience with simulations of electrical low voltage distribution systems with regards to overload, short-circuit, overvoltage protection, cable sizing, Load flow and Arc-flash analysis preferable using Etap, Power Analytics, Digisilent.
- Skilled in deep technical understanding of dimensioning and protection of low voltage distribution systems
- Conduct simulations of electrical loading and selection of electrical components to secure complete design of all parts of the wind turbine
- Simulation of selectivity and short-circuit protection in all sub-circuits of the electrical system.
- Validate tests and simulations with key pass criteria’s
- Drive technical solutions and reviews with internal design team and multiple sub-suppliers and solution providers
- Knowledge of power conversion systems is an advantage.
- Ensure time and quality in the deliveries to our development projects
- Task coordination and priorities, as well as task execution of key tasks
- Good Communication skills
- Worked with EU clients
- E-tap (Mandatory), Digisilent
- Knowledge about electrical system calculations according to relevant standards like IEC 60909, NFPA70E, IEEE1584, IEC 60364-5-54, IEC 60204, and IEC 61947